Friday, January 7, 2011

Starting to sort my ideas

OK, so new to this but ready to give it a go.

What are my objectives with this blog?
1. I want to write regularly my views on drama methodology in language learning. Writing helps sort my ideas and get them down on paper. I started my Doctorate in Education last year at Sydney University and am entering 2011 and a new phase of my research. I would like to start publishing pieces of writing and thoughts on my research for feedback and review.
2. I would like to meet like minded people. Drama practitioners who are using drama methodology - drama process, improvisation, simulation, voice and movement, role-play and acting games in their ESL classroom. I benefit so much from talking through issues and verbalising my ideas with people. I would love to hear from other's experiences and use this blog to communicate with a wider variety of people.
3. Once my research begins, I would like to generate a communicate of teachers who I work with and use this space to build resources for people who believe in the power of drama in the classroom.
4. I need focus and direction! Without setting a simple goal of daily blogging, I am unable to sift through the thousands of thoughts and ideas that flash past as I read and explore my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment